Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rules for Giveaway Monday

Rules for Giveaway Monday
  1. I will email you the file if you win.  If I allow you to choose, please tell me the name of the item you want-- don’t just describe it.
  2. My wallpapers and other graphics are for personal use only.  You are not to distribute them in any way, for sale or for free.
  3. If you win and I allow you to choose which one you want, but then you change your mind, I’m sorry, but I cannot swap it for another, because these are digital files.  If you really want a different one, they aren’t very expensive. :)  In most cases I will let you choose, but sometimes, I may do a giveaway for a certain one.

Thanks for reading!  You can find my artfire shop by click this link.  Also, like I said, please post any questions you have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment